Friends

Sunday 20 April 2014

The Tomorrow People File...



I've been busy whipping up a little something else today for all you TP purists, included with the strips I was given, were various features from the Annuals and Summer Extras, and nearly every cover that the TP's appeared on.

I have been scanning today and added the remaining missing covers, and all the interviews that appeared in Look-in itself.  the result is the 'Tomorrow People Look-in file', I think just about everything that ever appeared in Look-in about them is here, If I've missed anything let me know.


Also if anyone is interested in the 'It's Flintlock!' strip let me know too, I have a few of those.

The file is quite big so be patient...enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks John, for all your hard work in putting this archive together, so that it doesnt disappear in time.
    I'm now going to start collecting all the Look-In strips for Battlestar Galactica, I have the complete first story but only 5 issues for story 2, 3 issues of story 3 & 12 issues of story 4. I only have the BSG strips not full the full Look-In issues

    Can you let me know which issues you need/or have- if I have any for you I'll send them your way,

    Regards

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help you with some of the issues you need for BSG. I have No's 15,16,18,20,21,24, and 29 from 1980. I also have 1979 - No42 which has the coming next week ad for BSG, I did upload that a while back, let me know if you need a link. and I have 1979 - No16/17 (double issue due to strike) which has a BSG cover and Feature poster spread. I am sure I have another issue with a poster of Starbuck and Athena, but I can't see that yet. There were no Strips in the Annuals or extras as far as i'm aware, and BSG never had any features exclusive to it.

    I'll send some stuff fairly soon.

    John.

    ReplyDelete