Friends

Tuesday 18 March 2014

TPs...missing parts from 1975...and Story 2...

I had a post from Sean, which reminded me to tell you about issues 1 and 2 from 1975.  As previously thought, these issues do not in fact exist, they were not printed due to a strike, the artwork was however drawn in readiness for these issues, but instead of being printed, a recap was shown at the start of the 1975 - No.3 strip.  The compiler of the collection has got hold of a scan, of a piece of the unused artwork and this is included within the set, as far as I know that is the only original piece of artwork within the set.

Anyway here is story 2...




The Tomorrow People - Story 2

THOR'S HAMMER
Script; Angus P. Allan.
Art: John M. Burns.

3 comments:

  1. Rapidshare says there's no data in this file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iv'e sorted it now Sean, it now works for me. Apologies for that. I bow to your superior knowledge on original artwork ;o) I've learnt something new too.

    ReplyDelete