Friends

Saturday 21 July 2012

New Tomorrow People Book

I've been in contact with a guy called Andy Davidson, who is in the process of putting together a new book on The Tomorrow People.  He said he has gleaned a lot of information on the Look-in side of things from the Look-out site.  I have also sent more scans to bring him up to date with the TP strips I have.

Although there is no firm publishing date yet, the book is going to focus on the series mainly, but will include some stuff about the TP strip and features that appeared in Look-in, There will definitely be a strip chronology, and hopefully one or two strips will appear in complete form, but I can't be sure about this, but they must want the scans for something?!

Of course if I get more information about the book I will let you know, and hopefully a lot of Look-in fans as well as TP fans will think the book worth getting hold of.

1 comment:

  1. that's wonderful news
    The Tomorrow People is such a great original British TV series that often gets forgotten in the wake of Doctor Who & Blake's 7
    I've waited years for something like this... I can wait a bt longer

    ReplyDelete