Friends

Thursday 12 July 2012

1972 and 1973 posted

Hi folks,

Years 72 and 73 are now up to date with issues that were on Look-out, so you can go there to download any you want.  I have dispensed with the checklists, Blogger seems to have trouble with the larger image anyway.  I'll do something smaller with just numbers at a later date.

To let you know the site has actually come back after being down for quite a few days, you can get to it at:

http://johnslookout.150m.com/

but it is still giving problems and lots of links are duff, so till I can get to grips with a more modern web design software, it just the blog i'm afraid.  I'm playing with Serif WebPlus at the moment, and i'm quite liking it so watch this space...

There's also the wiki at:

http://look-in.wikia.com/wiki/Look-in_Wiki

Though I haven't done anything to that for a bit.

As well as getting these older issues posted, I have been scanning too and there will be two new issues on 1st of every month.

Go get those issues...

72 and 73

John.

No comments:

Post a Comment