Friends

Sunday 13 November 2022

1977 No.7 (full issue)...

Bad news folks...No, i'm not going away again, me and Dan had a talk, and due to the fact that I am not the only one he scans for, and that he can only spread himself so thin, we can only upload the one issue a week, at least for a while.  When I am able to buy issues there may be double weeks, I have just recieved 1984 No.35 and that will be going up soon, but I can't always buy issues, as people are now aware how desirable Look-in is and I can't always get them at a reasonable price.  Dan has asked me to slow down and not upload more than one issue a week to allow him breathing space to get on with other scanning, this I will do.  I have a few of Daz's archive issues and a few other issues in my collection, but I have run out of full ones.  So we have to be patient and Dan will help us complete them in time.  He has been brilliant and we should not forget what he has done for us, you would not have a good deal of what we have if not for him.  So thanks Dan.

But don't worry, there will still be that one issue to read every Sunday and i'll upload other bits and pieces at the FB group, and we'll keep those memories flooding back , so let's start now with more Muppet action in 1977 No.7....

12th february 1977 - No.7 (full issue)

Cover: Statler, Waldorf, Animal, Zoot, Fozzie Bear, Kermit, Great Gonzo, Rowlf and Miss Piggy by Arnaldo Putzu.

Strips: The Benny Hill Page (Bill Titcombe)The Six Million Dollar Man (Martin Asbury)It's Flintlock (Bill Titcombe), Space: 1999 (Mike Noble), Starcruiser (David Jeffris), The Bionic Woman (John M. Burns) and Doctor on the Go (Harry North).

No comments:

Post a Comment