Friends

Wednesday 9 January 2019

1973 No.1 update...



On doing a bit of preparation for the last instalment of the Follyfoot 'Whole Story', It came to my attention that 1973 - No.1 was missing the Gary Glitter poster/feature, fortunately Dan was able to help in double quick time and provided me with it.  Whilst I am sure some people won't have missed Gary one little bit, I feel in terms of being a complete collection he must be there, so if you go to the 1973 page on the checklist, the link has been updated and you can now get the full issue proper should you want it.

Whilst i'm here, Dan has agreed to fill in missing spaces for me and so I can now officially announce that The Six Million Dollar Man will be the next Whole Story starting the middle of February.




No comments:

Post a Comment