Friends

Sunday 7 May 2017

1971 No.42 in full and 1984 No.26...

Here are this weeks two, from 1971 it's No.42 in full and from 1984 I'm afraid it's the last 80s issue I have, I have another recent 70s acquisition (There is also another in the post as I speak) then I will move to rebooting the 80s issues as full ones, don't worry 80s fans, it's my intention to try and publish every issue, I am just more into completing the 70s section at the moment, if there is anyone out there with more 80s issues they can scan that would be really great, I am looking forward to completing Robin of Sherwood in particular, here we go then...



23rd October 1971 - No.42 (Full Issue)

Cover:  Peter Cleall, David Barry, Leon Vitali, Carol Hawkins, Peter Denyer, Liz Gebhardt and John Alderton by Arnaldo Putzu.

Strips: Crowther in Trouble (Tom Kerr), Timeslip (Unknown)Please Sir! (Graham Allen), Follyfoot (Mike Noble),The Flaxton Boys (Unknown), Mystery of the Moondust! introduced by Peter Fairley (Unknown) and On the Buses (Harry North).




23rd June 1984 - No.26

Cover: Debbie Scott-Webb.

Strips: Rock on Tommy! with Cannon and Ball (Bill Titcombe), Robin of Sherwood (Mike Noble)The Fall Guy (Jim Baikie), Knight Rider (Barrie Mitchell), Danger Mouse (Arthur Ranson) and Bucks Fizz (Unknown)



No comments:

Post a Comment