Friends

Friday 28 October 2016

Another try...

OK, I think I've figured it, it seems you can't share the files as one whole, just either single files or whole directories.  So I've made a list of links to cover all the reboot directories from 1971 through to 1994, download it below, it is an Apache Open Office file, but should open in Microsoft Word too, when the list comes up just click on a link to get the whole directory for that year.  Remember when you want to click a link in an office file, you have to hold Ctrl too, so that the cursor changes to a 'Hand' icon.  I will add links for the rest (One pagers, On the Ball, and Whole Stories) soon, when someone tells me these work!

Enjoy...


Link for Open Office

2 comments:

  1. Worked for me! Thank you!! :) I'm looking for all issues from 1988 to 1991 especially 1988. :) Thanks John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it's working, thanks for letting me know.
    I don't have a lot after 1983 i'm afraid john, and the issues I buy are mostly 71 to 81, which is the period that most interests me, rest assured when these years are complete I will plough on and try to complete the lot, that is my aim ...eventually!
    John.

    ReplyDelete