Friends

Sunday 3 July 2016

1979 No.52 and 1984 No.10...

This is the end of the 70's for now, all the issues I have access to have been upped.  Dan still has some 73's to send, but I haven't had them yet.  My intention from next update is to reboot the 70's issues as full issues.  I'll go into more detail as to how this will work next update and rest assured as I get new issues they will be upped, first as strips, then fully as I get to them.


Here we have No.52 from 1979 and also, No.10 from 1984. Both Mine and complete...


22nd December 1979 - No.52

Cover: Paul McCartney by Arnaldo Putzu.

Strips: The Benny Hill Page (Bill Titcombe), Sapphire & Steel (Arthur Ranson),
Enid Blyton's Famous Five (Mike Noble), Meet the Smurfs (Peyo),
Charlie's Angels (Jim Baikie), Battlestar Galactica (Martin Asbury) and
Mind Your Language (Bill Titcombe).


3rd March 1984 - No.10

Cover: Thompson Twins.

Strips: Rock on Tommy! with Cannon and Ball (Bill Titcombe), Terrahawks (Jim Baikie),
The Fall Guy (Jim Baikie), Knight Rider (Barrie Mitchell)Danger Mouse (Arthur Ranson) and Bucks Fizz (Raymond).


No comments:

Post a Comment