Friends

Saturday 17 May 2014

Important News!!! and Reboot...1974 issues 23 and 28...


Logging into Rapidshare today, I was greeted with the bad news that as of July 1st they are ending their free service, this means that as of July 1st most of the links on this blog will go redundant. Looking at other free options Mediafire seems to be the only one offering the sort of space I need to continue this blog, hopefully they won't follow suit, which will leave the blog in a precarious position.

I really enjoy doing the blog, and the modest number that visit enjoy seeing the Look-in stuff, but we may seriously need to consider that one day, if you want me to continue, you are going to have to subscribe and Paypal me something to help pay for online storage.

It hasn't come to that yet, so for now I will move everything to Mediafire, and adjust the links on the checklists, I will endeavour to do this before 1st July.  Mediafire seems to have ironed-out it's problems (one of the reasons I moved to Rapidshare), and is not too problematic to use these days.  The two new reboots here have been uploaded Mediafire, as will all new updates from now on, so back to business...



15th June 1974 - No.23

Cover: Billy Bremner by Arnaldo Putzu.

Strips: Doctor at Sea, Michael Bentine's Potty Time,
The Adventures of Black Beauty, The Tomorrow People,
Kung Fu and Bless This House.


(No Date) - No.23
(n.b. Issue date should be 20th July)

Cover: David Carradine by Arnaldo Putzu.

Strips: Doctor at Sea, Michael Bentine's Potty Time,
The Adventures of Black Beauty, The Tomorrow People,
Kung Fu and Bless This House.


4 comments:

  1. Hi John
    filefactory & 4shared also offer free online storage, I use them both along with mediafire & rapishare - just thought you'd like to know
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog and Mediafire would be best I think, and yes I would be willing to subscribe to the site, it's a treasure trove and the scans are amazing.
    Cheers, Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 shared has only a 1 gig storage limit, that's not many issues at the size i'm scanning at the moment, and FileFactory is a measly 300mb, the next biggest after Mediafire is Megaupload at 50gb. To give you an idea a full year is just under a gig of stuff, so 50 gig would be enough to hold a year. Unlimited is the only way to go and Mediafire seem to be the only one doing that at the moment.

    Thanks for the support Peter, I love doing it, Let me know if anyone else would support the blog in the event I did need it.

    John.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realised that 50 gig would be enough for 50 years!...doh! so Megaupload would be viable.

    If anyone knows of any good file storage I can keep in mind let me know.

    John.

    ReplyDelete