Friends

Monday 17 February 2014

1971 No's 45 and 48...

Here they are then, the last two issues from 1971, at last we have a complete year!, (well Pete had it first but we'll smooth over that one...!!!)  I need to prepare the March update but I'll get into the 1972 issues soon.

For now, checkout the issues, then see the 1971 checklist in all it's glory...

Checklist


13th November 1971 - No.45

Cover: Leslie Crowther by Arnaldo Putzu.

Strips: Crowther in Trouble, Timeslip, Please Sir!,
Follyfoot, The Flaxton Boys, The Master-Stroke
and On the Buses.


4th December 1971 - No.48

Cover: Reg Varney, Stephen Lewis and
Bob Grant by Arnaldo Putzu.

Strips: Crowther in Trouble, The Flaxton Boys,
Please Sir!, Follyfoot, The Fenn Street Gang,
Sky-Jackers, Timeslip and On the Buses.


2 comments:

  1. Hi John
    although my main interest in your site is looking to get missing Tomorrow People and Battlestar Galactica comic strips for my collection I must say Thank You for your continued work & dedication to the cause.
    Its amazed me how many issues you have posted that I actually remember having back in the day. They're a constant source of enjoyment, bringing back some happy childhood memories.
    I hope that one day you complete your mission and have a complete archive (what will you do then????)

    Keep up the good work

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Daz had to give up on the archive, I was disappointed, as I was really looking forward to seeing the dream fullfilled, that's one of the reasons I resurrected the checklist, I think it looks great seeing all the covers together, and better knowing you can download any one of them to read.

    When the archive is complete I'll probably reboot it again - to full issues this time, after that's full who knows? - Beeb?...!!

    ReplyDelete