Friends

Wednesday 8 January 2014

New for 2014...The Look-Out Blog checklist...

I've been working on something to make it easier for you to search for issues,
It's a new checklist that includes links to the issues online. It is hidden in the
Look-Out site, the address is:


http://johnslookout.150m.com/main.html

add it to your bookmarks, but don't worry if you lose it, I've put a link to the
checklist on the home page of 'John's Look-Out' here:

http://johnslookout.150m.com/

Only the 1971 link works at the moment, click it to go to the 1971 page, which
will give you a gallery with pictures of all the 1971 issues uploaded so far, click

the picture of the issue you want to be taken to, and the download page for that
issue will appear. Clicking the title bar on any page will take you back to the main
checklist page.

I will be uploading the other years pretty soon, so keep visiting for updates.  I

used to like seeing the issues build on the site and getting a visual representation,
so I hope this excites you as much as it excites me, I look forward to seeing a full
checklist...one day!  Any help anyone out there can give me to get there sooner
will be gratefully accepted and appreciated.

John.

No comments:

Post a Comment