Friends

Thursday 18 April 2013

Always on the 'Look-out'...

As you know, I trawl the internet looking for snippets from our favourite mag, and I am lucky to find full issues every now and again.  I was browsing on:
http://cosmobells2.wordpress.com/
a general entertainment blog and found this page about Look-in:
http://cosmobells2.wordpress.com/2010/07/10/look-in-26-september-1981/
on this page is a link to a photobucket page containing all the pages from a Look-in dated 26th September 1981 - No.40.
Unfortunately the site hasn't been updated in a while, and commments are disabled, so I have no way of asking permission to insert the issue into my collection, so I have taken a small liberty and made a cover/strips only copy of the issue, click the picture below to get that and if you want to read the full issue, use the links above.  By the way if ecofugal (the owner) would like anything removed, if he could let me know.



 

 
 
26th September 1981 - No.40
 
Cover: Worzel Gummidge
 
Strips: Story of the Beatles, CHiPs,
Worzel Gummidge, It's Madness
and Buck Rogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment