Friends

Thursday 11 October 2012

Bonus for Pil Head...

You may have seen the post about Andy Davidson, who is compling a new book on the Tomorrow People.  I supplied Andy with scans of TP strips from issues that hadn't been uploaded yet.  Pil Head mailed me to express gratitude for the uploaded issue 1976 - No28, and mentioned that he was particularly trying to collect the TP strips, so here for him, and anyone else who would like them, are the files I uploaded to MediaFire for Andy.  You now should have every TP strip that I own, and of course the issues these are from will be uploaded as and when.

enjoy...

Tomorrow People

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for these, every time I see Mike Noble's work I fall in love with it again.
    Just one of the finest artist's to have graced a page.

    Cheers, Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Mike is arguably THE best, Follyfoot and Black Beauty are amongst the most incredible work seen in any comic, we were lucky to have him amongst so many other great people on Look-in.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thanks for your surprise bonus- totally unexpected & very much welcomed- Love a bit of retro TP- Thanks You - I look forward to the book as well
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, I had the scans lying about for Andy's book so it wasn't any extra work! but glad you are enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks once again John. Your strips helped plug several gaps in a guide to the Tomorrow People in Look In I'm writing for inclusion in my book.

    If anyone's interested the book itself is due for publication in April of next year. It's called "Jaunt" and you can find out more at Starburst Magazine, who ran a brief announcement earlier this week.

    http://www.starburstmagazine.com/book-news/3681-book-news-new-titles-announced-from-miwk-publishing

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem Andy, i'm so stoked for you, and can't wait to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete