Friends

Sunday 27 August 2023

1987 Annual (strips)...

Found another Annual, this one is the 1987 Annual, dated 1988 on the cover but published late in the previous year as per.  I've had a bit of a busy week, so I haven't got as much done as I hoped, I kinda knew I wouldn't so went for the strips first, so I can give you the strip only version.  All being well i'll complete for next sunday.

You can get here, abridged versions of The A-Team and Robin as well as two adventures with that nutty duo, Cannon and Ball...enjoy...


1987 Annual (full issue)

Cover: Inspector Gadget, Alf, Bobby Davro, Anneka Rice, Cannon & Ball, Joanne Conway, Roger Black, 5 Star and Jimmy Cricket.

Strips: The A-Team (Maureen and Gordon Gray), Rock on Tommy! with Cannon and Ball (Bill Titcombe) x2, Robin of Sherwood (Arthur Ranson),



No comments:

Post a Comment