Friends

Tuesday 30 September 2014

October update...1978 No.21 and 1981 No.14...

The October update has arrived.  I found some more 1981 issues that I got from David Dovey, which have not seen the light of day on either the original Look-out site or here, so I will add the ones that I don't have a proper version of.  You may as well have them until I can get better scans or add the original issues to my collection. They were done in 750px width, which is what I was asking scanners for at the time, so not David's fault, I have of course blown them up to fit in with the rest of the collection.  The one today is No.14.

Also, you can have No.21 from 1978 which I have scanned, they are both complete.


20th May 1978 - No.21

Cover: Paul Nicholas, Misako Koba, Nicholas Young and
Mike Holoway by Arnaldo Putzu.

Strips: The Benny Hill page, The Six Million Dollar Man,
Man from Atlantis, Logan's Run, The Bionic Woman
and Doctor on the Go.


28th March 1981 - No.14

Cover: Kenneth Williams, Sheila White, Rita Webb
and Arthur Mullard by Arnaldo Putzu.

Strips: Elvis the Story, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century,
Worzel Gummidge, Charlie's Angels, Sapphire and Steel
#and Meet the Smurfs!.


No comments:

Post a Comment